Cisco Cloud Networking - Meraki
- Cloud Networking is
- Cloud networking provides centralized administration, visibility and control without cost and increase of complexity.
- Cisco Meraki products were introduced to provide administration function using cloud from the first. Administration or control is provided on cloud not by each equipment unit like today. From this wide and useful functions such as usage information on application, web-based equipment analysis function, usage monitoring, utilization report, etc. are provided. Also by centralized installation, administration and control of these functions through cloud, no additional education or command is needed so it is promptly applicable on customer’s network.
- Cisco Meraki now contracted the entire line of cloud networking products such as Switch, Wireless LAN and Security Appliance, and hundreds of thousands of equipment are being operated on more than 20,000 sites today.
- Key Benefits
- Rapid deployment with self-provisioning, self-optimizing hardware
- Control applications, users and devices
- Built-in mult-site management
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
- Future proof and always up to date. with seamless over-the-web firmware updates and new features delivered quarterly
Cisco Cloud Feature
Reliable high performance Cisco Meraki wireless AP, switch, security equipment are distributed to campus or remote branch.
Cisco Meraki equipment automatically registers on network, connects to Cisco Meraki cloud via SSL and download configuration information.
You can have complete visibility and control on entire network through web. You can change settings of thousands of equipment by few clicks, conduct network diagnosis or view various reports.
While firmware update and application’s signature are distributed and activated through web, tasks like RF optimization and VPN configuration are automatically done on cloud.
Cisco Meraki MS is world first cloud administration switch, having strength of cloud such as simplified administration, less complexity, monitoring and controlling entire network and cost reduction suitable to branch or campus construction which can be provided to enterprise network. Cisco Meraki access switching is supported on two product lines of MS220 and MS320. Mission critical function utilizable on two product lines is also diverse as in-depth Layer 7 application monitoring, virtual stacking and QoS, 802.1X access control for business critical application.
MS 420 Series
- - 24, 48 port models, Field-replacement fans, Hot-swappable, redundant PSUs
- - Layer 3, 10Gb SFP+ interfaces, Management port
- - Campus aggregation switching
- - Unified management from access to aggregation layer
- - Space-constrained locations
MS 320 Series
- - 24, 48 port models, Hot-swappable, redundant PSU (with integrated fans)
- - Energy savings (PoE/PoE+ models)
- - Layer 3 , 10Gb SFP+ uplinks, Fast uplink requirements
- - Mission critical access switching), High availability environments
- - Next-generation 802.11ac wireless (MR32), Deep visibility into clients, applications
MS 220 Series
- - 8, 24, 48 port models, Integrated fans, Energy savings (PoE/PoE+ models)
- - Layer 2, Gigabit SFP uplinks
- - Supports rack-mounted RPS 23001
- - Access switching at branch sites
- - Deep visibility into clients, applications